July 22, 2016

Beet-Apple-Carrot-Ginger Juice

Since I have SO MANY beets, I've been experimenting with different ways to use them.  I tried juicing a beet by itself and it tasted a little bit like drinking dirt mixed with water and pink food coloring.  It needed some help!

This is a mixture that I find drinkable...

Two medium beets
Two medium granny smith apples
Three carrots
Two inches of ginger

I put all of this through my juicer, which made a lovely pink juice.



Now, the important part for drinkability - I divided the juice into three pint jars.  Two went into the fridge for later and the third I topped off with diet 7-up.  That little bit of fizz and sweetness put it over the top from I'm only drinking this because it's good for me to Wow, this is good.

What's your favorite juicing recipe?

1 comment:

  1. Best buy juicer at Cocacafe: https://cocacafe.net/

    ReplyDelete